Teen – “yap” Sessions – Discuss Life’s Important Questions and Issues
Unitarian Universalists believe that we are better together – when we come together, we can create change, nurture our spirits and learn new things.
This group is intended for teens; middle school and high school students.
Sunday March 7th at 7pm – 8 pm in the zoom room.
Ideally for participants who want to:
- Seek support for self-esteem and body image
- Engage in abstract and hypothetical thinking
- Engage actively with peers and social relationships
- Explore gender, racial and ethnic identities through affiliations
- Seek belonging and membership
- Take on others’ perspectives
- Express interest in religion that embodies values
- Sustain faith development by engaging with a community that allows questioning
- Seek love, understanding, loyalty and support
Email Autumn- email@example.com for more information and to register.
Coming Later 2021
- Tending the Flame – The Art of UU Parenting
- Rethinking Prayer
- Creating a Mindful Practice Workshop – Based on Buddhist Principles